Get a bikini body in three weeks
With the holidays just weeks away, make sure you look stunning on the beach with our expert advice.
Prepping for your summer holiday can be a time-consuming affair. From self-tanning to dropping a few pounds, there is a seemingly never-ending list of beautifying tasks to tick off before you feel ready to hit the beach.
By starting preparations now and following our expert guide on what to do and when, you’ll be ready for your holiday in no time.
If you want to lose weight before your summer holiday, start cutting down on junk food. Reduce your intake of refined sugar to aid healthy weight loss, eat extra helpings of green, leafy vegetables and good quality lean protein and you will be on your way to a healthy summer body.
Eating the right kinds of foods can also lead to a flatter stomach. Fibre-rich raw vegetables as well as lightly-cooked vegetables will cleanse your digestive system, which may result in less bloating. Antioxidants can also help you de-bloat so try swapping your usual afternoon cuppa for a healthy green tea. Magnesium, found in spinach, bananas, nuts, seeds, fish and whole grains, will also help you achieve a flatter stomach.
No matter how toned or fit you are, cellulite can still affect you. The orange peel effect can be tough to shift but by using the right treatment it is possible to reduce the appearance in just one week.
The best way to do this is with a cellulite-busting spa treatment. This should be conducted one week before hitting the beach, this gives your body time to flush away all toxins so that the skin appears smoother and free from cellulite
If you prefer to use an at-home cellulite cream you must start applying it a month before your departure date, it should be used twice a day and after exercise. Cellulite is extremely stubborn, which is why frequency is the key when using a product like this.
There are many proven products on the market to help you shift those extra pounds. One well known product is Pure Garcinia Cambogia, although fairly expensive the results are well documented and safe. Why not sign up for a risk free trial bottle and see if it works for you. This incredible diet supplement burns fat 24/7 without exercise (as seen on TV). We did our own research and found an incredible garcinia cambogia supplement that not only meets every criteria we have for a truly effective weight loss solution, but it’s also reasonably priced and made of 100% ALL natural ingredients that are completely safe on the body. Interested?
- Always eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, with snacks mid-morning and afternoon.
- Do eat five to seven servings of fruit and veg daily (frozen is fine).
- Do eat a little protein at every meal.
- Do switch to non-homogenised organic milk .
- Do use virgin coconut oil (for cooking) and extra virgin olive oil (for salads); avoid sunflower and corn oils, and margarine.
- Do sip six to eight large glasses of water daily (flavour with lemon, mint, ginger or strawberries if you like). Take a (glass) bottle of water with you when you go out. Also drink green tea and pressed fruit juices.
- Don’t eat refined carbohydrates (in bread, pies, pizza, cakes, biscuits, etc); processed foods, which may upset appetite-controlling hormones; or drink fizzy drinks, alcohol
- Don’t grill meat or fish until blackened, because that triggers damaging free radicals.
And chill…Just as important as following this guide is to start relaxing and stop worrying.
Stressing about putting on your bikini will actually help raise the cortisol levels in your body, which can trigger some people to store fat in their abdominal area.